- These are lightweight and comfortable. You can wear these sleeves all day, even overnight.
- So far, for me, these seem to be pretty durable. This was a concern of mine given the fabric was so light weight, but they are holding strong with frequent use.
- These are effective at decreasing soreness, increasing circulation, and reducing inflammation.
Really, I liked these a lot. I had a hard time finding any cons with this, I was suspecting a durability issue to be honest, but found no problems.
First, you MUST be a follower of my blog! If you are not already a follower, go ahead and click the FOLLOW button on the right.
Then there are four ways to earn an entry – Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
- Like Tommie Copper on Facebook and tell them Mandy from Caratunk Girl sent you. Tell them which compression item you would pick and why!
- Follow Tommie Copper on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please include @caratunkgirl and @TommieCopper in your tweet!
- Visit the Tommie Copper website and sign up for their newsletter – keep updated on the latest Tommie Copper gear!
- Put a link to this contest or mention this contest on your blog.
I will accept entries until Thursday, May 19th at midnight and then a winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
Disclosure: I was sent this product by Tommie Copper for my honest review and did not receive any type of compensation for my positive review. All opinions expressed here are my own.