Wagging Wednesday: Jumping for Joy

Porter is really excited for his first Thanksgiving.

Porter running

YeeeHawww

This entry was posted in Porter, Wagging Wednesday and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Wagging Wednesday: Jumping for Joy

I love his face in that shot!
    adena recently posted..so I was… and some winners!My Profile

2. Jamoosh says:

Does he get to chase turkeys?
    Jamoosh recently posted..Beer Education Series–Winter WarmerMy Profile

3. awesome shot!!
    we love you Porter!! xoxo
    (you too Miss M)
    MilesMusclesMom recently posted..Tagged by Banana Buzzbomb!!My Profile

Ernie is going to have to get some hunter orange to wear around – just to be like the cool kids!
    Jeff recently posted..Random Shit …My Profile

He looks like he’s racing everybody to that turkey dinner! :)

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!!
    Anne-Marie recently posted..Officially in: Ironman Arizona in 2012!My Profile

Great shot!!!

Have a Great Gobble Wobble Day!!!
    BDD recently posted..Weekly RamblingsMy Profile

7. What a fun picture! :)
    Aimee (I Tri To Be Me) recently posted..Ironman Arizona – Pre-RaceMy Profile

The joy in Porter’s face is awesome!
    Christi recently posted..Movement on Monday?My Profile

Too cute! Hey Porter… make sure you eat some turkey and maybe some of mom’s peanut butter pie! :)

Look at that blazing white face!! And doggie smile!
    Coy Martinez recently posted..Thankful for more than Indians helping PilgrimsMy Profile

11. Shannon says:

haha, what an awesome picture!! happy thanksgiving :)
    Shannon recently posted..Cranberry Upside Down CakeMy Profile

12. What a great shot. Is he going to be leading the Turkey Trot tomorrow?
    Jason @ Cook Train Eat Race recently posted..Protein PowdersMy Profile

13. I hope he got to eat some special food!
    Matthew Smith recently posted..Last Long Run and Pic DumpMy Profile

He looks full of energy! Great Porter!!!!
    Black Knight recently posted..The Last ChanceMy Profile

he’s so big! What a happy boy : )
    Molly recently posted..Mixed MoodMy Profile

16. Julie says:

i can’t tell you how happy this picture makes me!!! Great shot!
    Julie recently posted..Blogger Meet UpMy Profile