The journey begins…
What is really great about a New Year is the feeling of a fresh start, the chance for a do over.
I am not sure really what is so different when I look at today verses yesterday, but I can’t help but be happy happy happy when I look forward.
Why am I so happy?
- I start a new job on January 9th! I am excited and a little scared. Mostly excited, but starting a new thing and being the new kid on the block is always a little tough.
- I figured out how to blog from my iPad…and I love it! Thank you Blogsy!
- Ironman Mont Tremblant is only 8 months away, and I get to meet up with some of my best blogger friends there!
- I have next week off and I am going to go and see this girl.
- HR training is getting a little better (thank you Rodney for the Static Guard tip!) If you live in a cold climate and are wearing lots of layers static can mess with your HR monitor and gives you some erratiac readings. Static Guard is my new best friend.
The biggest thing I want to work on this year is my eating habits. I drive a lot for work (and will continue to do so with this new job) and I find that as a captive behind the wheel, I eat out of bordom and just don’t plan well and then I fall off the wagon and into a bag of salt and vinegar potato chips.
Coach Sharpie is helping me tackle this – and the key is paper planning. Her ideas and guidance here have been just fabulous and I am really excited to get things rolling.
What are you excited about for 2012?