Wagging Wednesday: Patiently Waiting

Porter is always ready to go, go, go…

Porter Waiting, XC Ski, Maine, Caratunk, Dog

Why are we stopped?

This entry was posted in Wagging Wednesday and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Wagging Wednesday: Patiently Waiting

Yay! I was thinking about Wagging Wednesday last night and hoping that you’d post one today. I’m glad Porter has lots of fur to stay warm!!!
    Matt Smith recently posted..Zipfizz Product ReviewMy Profile

2. Michael says:

Love it! What a great looking dog!
    Michael recently posted..Hooked Me Right In…….My Profile

Reba often looks up to me like that when we are running. She looks like she is saying “Why are you so slow?”
    Christi recently posted..Monday MotivationMy Profile

I love Wagging Wednesday! Porter is too cute!
    Tracy recently posted..Trail Run with my boysMy Profile

He is getting HUGE!! Have you posted any videos lately? I keep forgetting to check.
    adena recently posted..so I was…My Profile

Love that dog!! :)

How about a snack mom???
    Kevin recently posted..Super (Bowl) WeekendMy Profile

8. Hey Mom….I know you only have two legs and I have four but can we pick it up please…..I have barkwheats back at the house and I’m hungry.
    Jason @ Cook Train Eat Race recently posted..PureFit Nutrition Bars ReviewMy Profile

Nobody and nothing can stop Porter!
    Black Knight recently posted..InjuredMy Profile

hee hee. Let’s Go Go Go!!!
    Molly recently posted..Have you run in a cotton shirt?My Profile