Wagging Wednesday: Growing Up Fast

I can’t believe this guy…

Porter 8 weeks

Has turned into this guy…

Porter 8 months

Porter 9 months

This entry was posted in Porter, Wagging Wednesday, Zukes and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Wagging Wednesday: Growing Up Fast

They grow up so fast!
    Christi recently posted..Wow, it’s Monday!My Profile

He is a big big boy now!
    Jon recently posted..From Mach 5 to Minus 5 to Nearly Getting Blown UpMy Profile

3. Shannon says:

Such a cutie and so happy! :)
    Shannon recently posted..I believe..My Profile

He lost all of the pink in his nose!

Has his tail grow yet??? ;)

What a great looking dog!
    Kevin recently posted..You Want to Sponsor Me??? Thank you SBRSports, Inc.!My Profile

5. Jeff Irvin says:

He still has the puppy “crazy eyes”!
    Jeff Irvin recently posted..Ironman Mont-Tremblant Training Week #1My Profile

6. love him!!
    MilesMusclesMom recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

7. No more pink nose, teeth and even his coloring is a tad darker. Man they grow up quickly don’t they.
    Jason @ Cook Train Eat Race recently posted..Ironman San Juan Race ReportMy Profile

So cute, although I miss that pink little nose!

Porter is a stud! That nose change and the distinguished markings makes him even more of a good looking pup!
    Matt Smith recently posted..Hello Spring…Where Have You Been?My Profile

He should be a dog model :) Look at that great smile!! Couldn’t miss him in that white snow!
    Coy Martinez recently posted..New Shoes…My Profile

11. Heather O says:

Hey! His nose changed colors! Are you sure that’s the same dog?!?! J/K Porter is one handsome pup! Can’t wait to meet him!

NOOOOOOOOOOO SAY IT AINT SO!!!!!! I WANT BABY PORTER BACK!!!!!!!!! ;)
    Matt Oravec recently posted..Reviewing the PlanMy Profile

Oh, wow! That’s one big transformation! What a cutie!
    Jennie recently posted..Getting Jiggy with It! 2.0: Irish Jig 2012My Profile

Dang, he grew up way too fast. But still cute! :)
    Jill recently posted..The 50k That Wasn’t RRMy Profile

I still can’t believe how huge he is!! What do you do with that puppy bed he used to fit in, does he use it as a pillow now?? haha
    adena recently posted..randoms..My Profile