Wagging Wednesday: Sammich

Porter says, “but you have a sammich and I have no sammich…”

This entry was posted in Porter, Wagging Wednesday and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Wagging Wednesday: Sammich

You meany!!!! Just give the little guy a sammich! It looks like you barely feed him! haha

Bailey says “woof” (hi) Porter!
    Kevin recently posted..Random UpdatesMy Profile

Portie come to Ontario, I’ll share a sammich with you!!!
    adena recently posted..1, 2 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 12My Profile

He’s saying… “mmm… sammich. I hope she loves me. If she loves me, I can have some of her sammich”

4. Surely there’s another sammich.
    Kovas – Midwest Multisport Life recently posted..Janji: Run For OthersMy Profile

5. Jamoosh says:

Porter deserves a sammich!
    Jamoosh recently posted..Shoe MeMy Profile

6. Coy says:

HAHAHA, cute. Now the next question is, did Porter get a bite??
    Coy recently posted..Racing costs an arm and a legMy Profile

Porter says, “If I had a sammich, you know I’d share it…”

So cute!
    Anne-Marie recently posted..Rev3 Cedar Point DNF and moving on…My Profile

Poor little guy looks half-starved…not! But those eyes could convince you to give him *all* your food, not just your sammich. So sweet!
    Tracy recently posted..A hair storyMy Profile

Poor little pup! He needs some food! :)
    Matt Smith recently posted..7 Bridges, Here I Come!My Profile

Poor Potter. If he comes to Italy we will go to the best restaurant of Rome!

Sorry, I meant PORTER