- 296 days until Ironman Lake Placid. Yes, I am going to count this down and drive you all nuts.
- This is week two of the Mandy is a slug project. I have spent a lot of time in my very neglected garden pulling weeds, harvesting tomatoes, butternut squash, and pumpkins. This is the first time since some time in January that I haven’t had planned workouts on my schedule. It is kind of weird, and I feel a little lost to be honest.
- I have a stand to tune my bike now, a friend found one at a garage sale for free. I am psyched. Now I just need to learn what to do with the bike once I get it up there.
- The ride to work sure has gotten a whole lot more interesting. Weird, there are not many reds or oranges in the leaves this year.
|Somewhere on my drive into work|
- This post-it note is awesome. It describes my approach to life to a “T” – I tend to jump into things and learn how to do them as I go.
- My friend Erin is the BOMB. She just sent me the best care package ever with all kinds of goodies. Thanks so much Erin!
|Erin and I in Baxter State Park, Maine.|