Except Luke. He nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award.
1. I am convinced I am the same height as everyone else until I see a picture (proof) that I am indeed, shorter than…everyone else.
2. I think I am probably the last person in the universe to read this book (I am reading it now):
3. I believe everything is better with a little Sriracha.
4. My laugh is loud and very recognizable. And I laugh a lot (warning to all Trakkers Teammates!) I was once on a ski lift at Sugarloaf laughing with a friend, and a friend skiing down below stopped, looked up and said, “Mandy?”
5. My back country trips feeds my soul more than anything else I do, it is something I need in my life.
|View from Jackal Hut, March 2007 trip. 10th Mountain Division Huts, CO.|
6. I believe anyone can do anything they really set their mind to, and that often people block the path to achieving their dreams buy using the word “can’t”.
7. Only 156 days until Ironman Lake Placid!!!
I am supposed to tag people to do this, but honestly I am not sure who has done this already and who hasn’t, so if you think you are very stylish or want to do this, consider yourself tagged.
Have a great day!