I LOVE talking about Porter! And (let’s be honest here) I usually cringe just a little when I see I am tagged (and really, I had a heck of a not being tagged streak going.)
BUT this a good twist on the whole tagging thing, especially on Wagging Wednesday! Thanks Jamoosh!
7 Things About Porter
1) Porter doesn’t have a tail. Actually, he has a stub of a tail. No. I didn’t cut it off, he was born that way.
When people ask or point out that his tail is missing, I either feign surprise “WHAT??? He had one this morning!” or respond “Yeah, I couldn’t afford the whole dog.”
2) Speaking of his tail, when he wags it, it goes in circles clockwise, counter clockwise then back and forth. It is pretty awesome because he is just a HAPPY HAPPY guy.
3) Porter’s best friend is Austin.
4) He loves to bury things anywhere he can. I often find his toys buried in the couch, which can be funny because his toys have squeakers, so you might sit down and hear a big SQUEAK.
5) So far, this is my favorite video of him:
6) Porter is a lap dog…This could prove to be a bit of a problem as he gets older (bigger)…the chair only can take so much…
7) Porter loves to find things to carry on our walks. Especially frozen apples.